Friday 16 February 2007

a wale of a tale

we went to wales. we went to six castles. the weather was decent on the first day. and hideous on the second. then of course, the third day, driving home, was as clear as anything and absolutely beautiful. we stayed in a cottage in the middle of a forest. but i'm mostly posting for pictures because the pictures of our wales trip say it all.







here: "a castle!"










and our self-time efforts. we're huddled around an ancient fire pit. can't you tell? names? well, back to front, left to right, is: kevin, seth, stephen, nathan, me, erika, patricia, and nerys.











more of our self-time efforts. kevin, patricia and me setting up our cameras. this one's for you, fam. does it remind you of stacey? :)


a tree in the forest around our cottage. i took this and i thought it was pretty cool.



so we hopped the fence and snuck into the grounds of this old manor house castle kind of thing. it was so much more fun because we were being mischievous. can you tell i'm having fun?

2 comments:

the anna said...

oh my gracious goodness!!
so much adventuring fun!
you look lovely, can i just say?

will you take me to wales? i think 2010 is just too far away. but it will most certainly take me that long to save...

love ya, love the pics,
yeah.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures you are pretty much the cutest girl ever! I love you. Oh and I don't know where you got those pants/trousers but they are so cute and I love your sweater with them. Way to wear some color! None of your other friends were. It was like in the movies where everyone wears black and grey (or is it gray where you are)and then there is that beautiful girl that stands out in the crowd wearing a red overcoat or yellow umbrella or a orange sweater in your case. I love it!